Vacation Rental Management Services
Your home can be the largest investment you make in your lifetime.
Let Anchor Realty Management professionally manage your property so you can rest assured your home is properly cared for and maintained while providing income. Our reputation is our business and we take both very seriously.
Rental Management Services
- Creating and maintaining description and images of property on Anchor Realty’s website as well as third party websites such as VRBO.com
- Responding to potential guest’s inquiries and requests for information, creating reservations, processing deposits and balance payments.
- Stocking house with provisions. Provisioning list available on Anchor Realty’s website.
- Preparation of property for guest’s arrival
- Supervising cleaning of residence
- Laundering bedding and linens
- Supervising gardening and landscaping
- Guest Check-in/Departure
- Completion of Belize Tourism Board Hotel license application for initial license or renewals.
- Collection & Submission of Belize Tourism Board (BTB) Hotel Tax
- Guest services for area recommendations, tours, repair issues, or general questions
- Administer payment of all monthly utility, annual property tax and insurance bills
- Provide monthly statements, with copies of all invoices, credit memos, and receipts. Annual statements provided at end of year.
- Anchor Realty Management management fee paid as a percentage of rental income.
Residential Housing Property Services
- Monthly Rent Collection if required
- Maintenance of house and grounds, as directed by owner
- Scheduled cleaning of residence, as directed by owner
- Management of property improvements
- Paying property/land taxes to the government annually, if needed
- Pay annual home owner insurance, if needed
- Manage local bank accounts, if needed
- Provide monthly statements, copies of all invoices, credit memos, and receipts. Annual statements provided at end of year
Monthly management fees will be paid directly from the property’s rental payment. Incidentals (i.e. property maintenance) will be paid directly out of the property’s monthly rental payment. If the amount of the incidental exceeds the monthly rent less the property management fee, then the property owner will be required to reimburse Anchor Realty Management Rental deposits and payments are held in a Belize non-interest bearing account.